Marketing Manager – |
VHB is looking to grow our marketing team! VHB is seeking two point positions to join our corporate marketing team in Watertown, MA.
We need a marketing manager to serve as team leader and to work closely with our market sector leaders and manage a wide range of marketing and communications projects. This is a new position and an opportunity to develop a market-focused team. We are also seeking a marketing specialist who will be dedicated to our institutional practice (see # 13-0049).
The ideal candidate will be motivated and passionate about the A/E/C industry; with an affinity for a faced paced, high pressure environment.
• Work with practice leaders and marketing team to develop and execute marketing plan/s including market research, event planning and coordination, promotional and collateral/qualifications material development and maintenance
• Manage and develop market-focused team
• Maintain market-specific qualifications and other marketing materials, including writing, editing, and updating resumes, project sheets, and collateral
• Research business opportunities; manage lead tracking efforts; participate in pursuit strategy; occasional proposal production
• Coordinate and attend conferences; develop and maintain relationship with marketers at architecture and peer firms
• Work closely with corporate communications to maintain VHB visual and written identity and messaging
Skills and Abilities
• Able to work independently and in team environment
• A flexible attitude and experience managing multiple priorities
• Calm and effective under deadline pressure
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Manager: 10-12 years of experience; Specialist: 5-8 years of experience
• Managing/coordinating marketing communications activities in an A/E/C environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism or related area
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and In-Design (or other desktop publishing software)
Consistently ranked by CE News as one of the “Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For,” Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc. (VHB is an 850 person firm that provides integrated planning, transportation, land development, and environmental services from 22 offices throughout the east coast. Engineering News-Record ranks VHB 80th of the Top 500 U.S. Design Firms and among the Top 50 Transportation Firms in the Nation. VHB is dedicated to providing a challenging, fun, and rewarding work environment. Our staff enjoys opportunities to grow professionally and work on interesting projects. Our dynamic, people-centric organization focuses on a culture of collaboration, personal development, and developing lasting relationships both inside and outside of our firm.
VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VHB ensures non discrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. VHB Participates in the E-verify employment authorization program.