Help shape and deliver marketing strategies for Venture’s pre-sale and post-sale customer communication management solutions. Use your skills, experience and talents to be part of an innovative team focused on the continued growth and development of the Venture brand.
In this position you will be responsible for managing all marketing, advertising, trade event and promotional activities of the organization through the development and management of the quarterly marketing calendar.
In conjunction with the Marketing Director you will determine market potential for existing and future products. You will use your industry experience to conduct market and client research as well as provide detailed analysis and reporting on current market conditions. You will also be managing projects and implementing marketing plans for existing and future products.
You will be successful in this position if you are strong in these key competencies:
We need you prepared for this opportunity with the following qualifications:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Attention to Detail
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Creativity and Innovation
- B.S degree in Marketing or related professional discipline
- 5-8 years of experience in Marketing, specifically developing, executing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Proven experience in customer and market research
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Intermediate to advance level skills in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using online survey tools and social media platforms
We offer a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Corporation - 16 months ago