Veolia Water Solutions & Technology is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to help develop the oil and gas business in North America. The position will be based in Houston, TX.
Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies, a subsidiary of Veolia Water, is an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Our parent company, Veolia Environnement, is a world leader in environmental services. Veolia is based in France and is comprised of four business segments that serve the environmental needs of customers globally: Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services, Veolia Energy, and Veolia Transportation.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing and communication programs to strengthen the Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies brand and help develop business in the oil and gas market in North America.
The marketing manager will develop integrated marketing activities that 1) increase visibility and awareness of Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies, 2) convey content and messaging consistent with brand image, and 3) utilize market intelligence to ensure targeted communication.
Requirements for position:
- Working closely with business development and marketing teams, develop annual marketing and communication plans for the Oil & Gas market in North America and effectively manage the implementation of the plans.
- Integrated marketing campaigns, using traditional and online activities
- Develop collateral including literature, videos, case studies, etc.
- Identify, develop and publish press releases and technical articles
- Produce industry newsletters
- Conduct customer events, including technical seminars
- Optimize content in communications, including web sites, intranet, industry sites, email, and webinars.
- Collect and apply market intelligence
- Manage and maintain the annual marketing budget
- Travel in the U.S. and Canada, estimated at 25-30% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field
- 10 years B-to-B marketing experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Additional languages helpful: French, Spanish
Veolia Water - 7 months ago
Veolia ES Solid Waste Services is cleaning up in the waste management market. A unit of Veolia Environmental Services North America, the...