Vital Access Corporation is seeking a Marketing Manager to work from our West Valley office. The Marketing Manager will report to our CEO and will work to launch our product in the US and maintain ongoing efforts to market our product in Europe.
The Marketing Manager will lead marketing and communication planning, materials and campaign development and execution of associated strategies designed to promote our product in the marketplace.
The Marketing Manager will also support growth of our organization with consumer-focused marketing to create consistency in our brand and message. The Manager will be expected to leverage market research and analysis to design the most effective strategies to reach the most relevant target audiences.
- Lead development of marketing strategy and campaign creation
- Develop and manage marketing material designed to educate various sales and distribution teams and for use in promoting the product through localized marketing tactics
- Participate in the creation of written and video content
- Contribute creative insight and provide guidance and administration of our online presence
- Work with our CEO to oversee development and realignment of marketing material and concept strategy
- Lead the department in evaluation, challenging and adjusting current marketing plans to better align with sales goals
- Recommend and coordinate Vital Access team presence at relevant industry events and conferences
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and lead reporting and result tracking efforts.
- Establish and manage relationships with Vital Access stakeholders to maintain consistent awareness of product-specific activities and to promote the product among external audiences, as appropriate
- Develop education, training and certification for end users
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations field. Significant experience can be substituted for a degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing and communications experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within the medical field.
- Understanding of how to develop effective marketing strategy based on business objectives
- Excellent strategic, analytic, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and proactively communicate progress on each to the team
- Superior planning and organizational skills
- Extremely strong writing and editing skills
- Intermediate to Expert level PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills highly desired
- Prefer 2 or more years of experience in a medically related field – devices, products or services
- Knowledge of social media and FDA constraints for same
- Ability to work in a small team atmosphere.
- Experience with trade show and marketing function planning and implementation
- Knowledge of medical terminology is highly desired
- Previous experience interfacing with Physicians is highly desired
- European languages skill is on the wish-list, as well.
Indeed - 15 months ago