WTAS is one of the largest national independent firms focused on providing a wide range of tax, valuation, financial advisory and related consulting services. Our 500+ person firm has 15 locations in major cities throughout the United States. WTAS’s team of top advisors has extensive experience at major international accounting firms, law firms, the IRS and state taxing authorities.
At WTAS, our employees are given the opportunity to work on complex projects with marquee clients and the ability to advance professionally in a workplace setting that both cultivates and rewards the enhancement of technical knowledge and skills. We foster an environment based on learning and allow our employees to grow through hands on work experience, participation in training programs, and strong mentoring relationships. If you want to be a part of a growing and exciting organization, consider your opportunities with WTAS.
WTAS is looking for a tenacious, detail-oriented marketing manager who can coordinate, track and manage local marketing and business development activities in support of the firm’s national strategies and business objectives.
The ideal candidate has 3-6 years of experience in professional services, association work, and/or higher education where he/she had sole responsibility for the development and management of a marketing program. This role does not have supervisory responsibility or support staff.
The Marketing Manager will assist in the development and implementation of a full range of marketing and business development activities in support of the firm’s strategies and business objectives. He/She will be a member of the national marketing team focusing on delivering and supporting local marketing and business development programs. This position will report to the Firmwide/National Marketing Director and the local Office Managing Director.
- Execute implementation of the national marketing and business development strategy on local level. Measure the success of the local office marketing programs against defined business goals.
- Manage local business development activities including planning and follow up for internal business development meetings, coordinating and scheduling events, and developing relationships with referral sources.
- Track local marketing and business development activity. Design and execute strategies to ensure appropriate follow-up with marketing initiatives.
- Lead the assessment of the local office target market. Collect information from internal and external data sources to produce segmented targeting lists. Accumulate market intelligence both competitor and target client data. Conduct research on business development opportunities.
- Oversee local marketing collateral or other materials and monitor compliance with firmwide brand, editorial and graphic standards.
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to facilitate information sharing between offices.
- Provide recommendations and establish best practices for marketing and business development activities locally and nationally.
- Generate and maintain local staff profiles and new hire announcements for internal and external publications.
- Draft press releases as needed. Track local press and exposure.
- Develop and maintain local office contact list and email database.
All candidates must be U.S. Citizens or authorized to work in the U.S.
- 3-6 years of marketing experience, preferably in professional services
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications or a related field (MBA/Master's preferred)
- Strategic and tactical marketing experience, including marketing planning and execution and project management
- Experience in writing and editing marketing materials as well as creating and working with spreadsheets, graphs and database management
- Expertise in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Creative Suite, and CRM applications
- Self-motivated, results oriented, detail oriented, and proactive
- Strong attention to detail and effective project management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize numerous tasks and complete them to high standards under time constraints
- Demonstrated expertise in working with various key stakeholders, leveraging flexibility and superior decision making
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels, especially senior management.
- Excellent writing skills with demonstrated experience in marketing communications including letters, web design and content development, press releases, collateral, white papers, etc.
- Experience with creative development and execution from design to production
- Functions autonomously with a sense of urgency
- Comfortable with ambiguity and is able to multi-task, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Able to handle confidential information and sensitive situations in a reliable manner.
Please view our website at www.wtas.com for additional information on WTAS.
WTAS LLC offers competitive salaries based on relevant experience and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement programs, flexible spending accounts, and other employee incentives. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, along with a cover letter.
WTAS is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits each and every form of unlawful employment discrimination as delineated by federal, state or local law. WTAS welcomes and encourages workforce diversity.
WTAS LLC - 2 years ago