At Merrell, we have a passion for all things outdoors. We like taking the scenic route, and we embrace being called the outsiders. We are also passionate about the Merrell brand and we work just as hard as we play. We work in a fun environment, full of cool people with a taste for adventure. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you as we are looking to add some great new talent to our growing global marketing team. Drop us your resume to get the conversation started and who knows, maybe you’ll be leading one of our next big adventures.
- Lead and execute the Marketing Strategy focused on ROI for the US wholesale business of our Key and Major Accounts.
- Work with marketing and sales management to deliver strategies that drive sell in
and sell through.
- Work with sales teams and tech rep function to deliver value behind in-store promotions and activities at our retailers. Ensure that the primary goal of these activities is to build awareness and sales of Merrell within the wholesale channel.
- Build relationships with network of account and vendor contacts in order to identify
new opportunities and drive Merrell brand and seasonal product stories with our
- Oversee the management of the assigned budgets
- Ensure the consistent and favorable use of imagery, equity marks and brand positioning
by retail partners.
- Workwith the consumer and product marketing teams to identify tools, assets and
opportunities to promote Merrell through our wholesale channels.
- Workwith the tech rep manager and team to ensure they have the tools, programs and brand understanding to successfully build Merrell awareness and consideration.
- Build a communications plan to inform all key stakeholders of relevant activities,
plans, opportunities and data.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; MBA preferred
- Strong experience of working with retailers in a sales, customer marketing or traditional marketing capacity. Preference shown to candidates with a combined sales and retail marketing or visual merchandising experience.
- Strong personal connections with Outdoor activities.
- A natural team leader and team player.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Good oral and written communication skills . Influencing skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, combining strategy and execution. A willingness to step in to get the job done.
- Proficiency with personal computers.
- A track record of effectively working to a budget and measuring results.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively throughout the US.
Wolverine World Wide - 10 months ago