Yodle is seeking a talented and versatile marketing professional to join our world-class marketing team as Marketing Manager. This individual will be equal parts creative thinker and analytically driven business person who will aid our marketing department’s efforts to identify, execute, and scale marketing initiatives that target franchise businesses and other multi-location networks in support of our large sales force. Additionally, the Marketing Manager will review our current initiatives and determine ways to grow or improve upon performance.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, execution-oriented marketer with strong business acumen, excellent communications skills, and a drive for results who is excited about the prospect of wearing many hats and working across departments.
- Aggressively explore and execute new lead generation and targeted branding campaigns using both online and offline tactics to positively impact our sales force’s productivity
- Build and manage portfolio of marketing initiatives including building KPIs, budgeting, execution, campaign tracking, and campaign analysis
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitors, and marketing best practices
- Work with sales department to elicit feedback used to optimize marketing initiatives
- Work to find methods, tools, and data which will aid in sales velocity
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Working knowledge of both online and offline marketing channels
- Strong quantitative thinker
- Ability to think outside of the box and present creative solutions
- Ability to work with limited direction to satisfy high level business objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience marketing to small business is a plus
- Experience with online marketing a plus
- Experience working with a sales force is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience using Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
We know you're valuable.
Great Work Environment
We keep things interesting.
We've got you covered.
Save for your future long after Yodle.
Everyone likes saving money!
Work out for less.
Enjoy our fully stocked kitchen.
Give and take within a smart team.
Flexible Time Off
Go get as tan as you like.
Yodle - 18 months ago
Yodle provides local businesses with a simple way to get more customers and phone calls using online advertising. Yodle, a company funded by...