We’re excited to find our first marketer at Do! You’ll be responsible for everything from online marketing to product launches - turning people into customers and engaging with them afterwards.
- Create and promote content that engages with existing and potential customers. That includes blog posts, newsletters, social media, videos and case studies.
- Spread the word and communicate with people on social media.
- Launch products by working closely with product management, design and PR. Develop interesting and engaging campaigns to get people excited about the awesome products we’re building.
- Setup easy to grasp demos for our various partners and potential customers.
- Manage Do’s presence at events like SXSW, Dreamforce and customer meetups.
- Online marketing including paid campaigns on Google AdWords, Facebook and Twitter.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 5+ years experience in marketing technology products.
- Prior consumer technology experience preferable with a start-up.
- Excellent analytical skills - be able to track the effectiveness of campaigns and content in tools like Google Analytics and Tableau.
- Prior experience using tools like Marketo, HubSpot or SilverPop
- Excellent communication skills - you need to be able to speak knowledgeably with customers.
- Strong written skills - you have a distinctive writing style that make people want to show off your prose online. You should be your own best editor, but are eager to get feedback from other team members to be the voice of the company to the rest of the world.
- Hands on! You love working with others but can take the initiative to build things, develop an entire email campaign or track metrics.
- You love working at startups where you can make amazing things happens with minimal direction.