The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the team for Customer Segments and Customer Centric Marketing. This involves the development of the customer cross sell strategy including customer on boarding strategy, lifecycle initiatives and the customer contact strategy & policies; development and enhancement of marketing and segmentation strategies including life stage, cultural and operational segments for the mass customer; managing the direct marketing function and developing and executing marketing strategies & communications for integrations.
• Provides vision, leadership and strategic guidance to the customer strategy marketing team, direct marketing team & integration team in developing and implementing Company marketing plans and customer strategies and initiatives that support the Company brand strategy and market share objectives.
• Oversees the successful design of marketing plans or customer-centric programs and relevant project plans incorporating full range of marketing resources and distribution channels. Determines and acts on long term marketing and customer strategies to ensure they are effectively supporting the business line needs.
• Marketing advisor to senior management, multiple and/or complex businesses or the enterprise. Requires substantial relationship management breadth and influence in leading strategic initiatives, planning and/or execution activities. Typically lead or contribute on projects of significant scope, strategic impact and complexity.
• As Privacy Designate the incumbent is the “go to” person for privacy related issues in the US Marketing group and acts as the liaison between the department and the US Privacy Office. This role includes providing privacy-related subject matter knowledge for marketing related services and initiatives. The designate socializes privacy policies and requirements, ensures appropriate privacy controls are in place and identifies and/or escalates privacy related issues and risks as appropriate.
• Manages staff, assigns work and ensures high service levels are maintained according to Company policies and procedures and legal and regulatory guidelines. Establishes goals and objectives and provides training.
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience
• 10 years related experience required
• Strong relationship management skills
• Strong writing skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Management experience required.
• Proven project management skills.
• PC skills - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Working knowledge of Privacy related regulations (e.g., Gramm- Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), etc.)
Analytical skills -
Business intelligence -
Effective Communication -
Impact & Influencing -
Business case -
Business writing -
Organizational Intelligence -
Time Management -
Up to 20%
About TD Bank Financial Group The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Financial Group. TD Bank...