Marketing Office Administrator
Job ID #: 82843
Functional Area: Administration/Office Services
Company: 23457 - American General Life Companies, LLC
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (or equivalent)
Experience Required: 3-5 years
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Percentage: 0
As a member of our dynamic Knoxville team, you will provide administrative support and office management services to the local office of American General Life and Accident Insurance Company (AGLA) located at 412 N. Cedar Bluff Road, Suite 304 in Knoxville . This a full-time position, Monday thru Friday, with comprehensive benefits package.
This position reports to the traveling Regional Field Office Manager with a dotted line of accountability to local office sales management. There is significant interaction with sales/service Agents, customers and home office personnel.
1. Manage daily office administrative functions and supervise support staff. Plan and prioritize work flow and ensure excellent customer service is provided.
2. Process accounting/ expense management activity (paying bills, budget analysis, expense reimbursement, deposits/ closeouts, etc.). Manage sales payroll distribution.
3. Participate in Sales Agent recruiting activities. Use CareerBuilder and other internet resume banks to source candidates; contact candidates by email and by phone; cold call candidates to determine interest and set up interviews as appropriate; follow-up with candidates, make reminder calls for meetings.
4. New business generation including life insurance application processing and follow-up, scheduling appointments for insurance review, direct mail initiatives, sourcing prospects, etc.
5. Sales campaign support including bulletin preparation, report preparation and distribution, coordinate campaign payoff activity, etc.
6. Strong PC skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Outlook.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
1. Bachelor's degree preferred. Three years administrative and customer service experience with office management skills strongly preferred.
2. Good judgment and decision making skills. Must be able to handle multiple priorities successfully and solve problems within scope of position.
3. Strong PC skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Outlook.
4. Must have a current driver’s license and be able to pass a credit check criminal background check.
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig