Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP), located in Boston, is currently seeking an experienced, highly skilled Marketing Operations Administrator. The Operations Administrator supports the Marketing Operations Specialist by performing a variety of critical functions necessary to ensure timely delivery of regulatory-compliant essential communications for Dual Eligibles and other lines of business as needed. The Marketing Operations Administrator exercises judgment and works independently on routine responsibilities; analyzes business needs; researches solutions; and develops recommendations on routine and non-routine responsibilities as they arise.
Print Production and Marketing Materials Inventory Management
- Orders and maintains inventory of materials produced in alternate formats. Analyzes usage trends; evaluates vendors’ capabilities and pricing, and recommends cost-effective, compliant solutions to Marketing Operations Specialist (Specialist) and/or Marketing Operations Manager (Manager).
- Weekly – reviews inventory of ~300-350 member and provider communication materials. Assesses inventory levels and makes recommendations on purchase quantities to Specialist and or Manager.
- Reviews Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) document ID number for all materials prior to printing to ensure format is correct.
- Understands print production processes sufficiently to fill in for Specialist as needed.
- Updates lists of all kit components as needed. Notifies all key internal customers when materials have been modified. Works with internal customers to replace outdated materials within specified timeframes.
- Assesses company-wide impact of large-scale changes to member and marketing materials; develops project plans; works directly with business owners and leads execution of large-scale replacements of collateral inventory.
- Responds to questions from internal customers re: availability of inventory.
- Coordinates annual mailings of Annual Notice of Change (ANOC), Summary of Benefits (SB), and Evidence of Coverage (EOC) to Dual Eligibles members and records mailings in HPMS.
- Subject matter expert on mailing requirements for Dual Eligibles; ensures that all mailings to Dual Eligibles members meet requirements specified by CMS.
- Fulfills requests for materials in alternate formats as needed. Evaluates trends in members’ needs for alternate formats, analyzes options and recommends cost effective solutions to Specialist and or Manager.
- Maintains log of ad-hoc mailings for Duals and other lines of business, as needed.
- Places all orders for collateral from external customers, Community Health Centers (CHCs) and certain internal customers.
- Works with vendors and NHP Customer Service Center to analyze & resolve issues with ad-hoc mailings and non-clinical, routine member mailings programs.
- Updates Medicare Marketing Guidelines (MMG) site as needed. Very familiar with MMG; able to respond to queries. Notifies impacted business owners, Operations Specialist and Operations Manager of changes to MMG.
- Uploads materials to the Health Plan Management System (HPMS) marketing module for approval as needed; monitors for approval. Evaluates potential impact of delays on scheduled mailings and proactively notifies relevant business areas of impact.
- Discerns implication of MMG requirements and translates impact for Design Team. Develops checklists for Design Team to ensure materials are compliant with all Duals regulatory requirements, including other regulatory entities as needed. Updates as needed.
- Oversees fulfillment of Corporate Communications’ submissions to CMS, MassHealth, Connector, and other regulatory entities as needed. Meets with team members and reviews content to ensure submission requirements have been met. Provides necessary files/documents to appropriate key contact.
- Participates in development of cross-company communications project; provides input on business needs, particularly with respect to Duals materials.
- Develops basic SharePoint sites as needed; gathers business requirements, recommends solutions, develops site & modifies as needed.
- Develops basic tools (in Excel, Visio, etc.) to support daily functioning of Corporate Communications and modifies as needed. Determines best presentation of information.
- Maintains Company Communications Library and updates as needed.
- Develops strategy for Corporate Communications Team SharePoint site; updates and maintains site with identified tools.
- Writes and updates desktop procedures for Marketing Operations. Recommends procedural changes to increase efficiency.
Analysis and Reporting
- Analyzes vendor costs; performs basic cost comparison analyses as needed. Identifies and recommends cost effective solutions.
- Coordinates reporting for project tracking.
- Writes internal and external communications, as needed.
- Anticipates and meets, or exceeds, internal and or external customer expectations and requirements; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of training and experience is required.
- 2 years’ experience working in a professional environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel is required
- 1-2 years of experience with mailings and fulfillment, inventory management or print production preferred, but not required.
- Demonstrated understanding of all phases of print collateral
- Experience with SharePoint, MS Project and Visio preferred
- Design production process from project inception through final release of files desired but not required
- This position requires someone with critical thinking skills, who can learn quickly and perform a variety of tasks with minimal direction. Candidate exercises judgment and discretion in fulfillment of routine responsibilities.
- The ideal candidate has strong organizational, analytical, written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and soft skills.
- Must be able to work in rapidly changing environment with frequently ambiguous deadlines and deliverables.
- Must be able to plan well, yet change course quickly to meet changing business requirements.
- Must be a team player who is comfortable pitching in beyond or below the scope of typical responsibilities, as dictated by business needs.
- Must possess ability to work collaboratively with project teams.
- Demonstrates NHP Core Values of Service Excellence, Quality Care, Diversity, Responsibility and Relationships.
- Respects the talent and unique contribution of every individual, culture and ethnic group and treats all people in a fair and equitable manner
- Exercises self-awareness; monitors impact on others; is receptive to and seeks out feedback; uses self-discipline to adjust to feedback.
- Accountable for delivering high quality work.
NHP offers competitive salaries and an excellent flexible benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, generous earned time, commuter benefit, and a 401(k) employer contributed retirement program.
NHP’s mission targets a diverse population and our employees are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, NHP recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds.
Working Together for the Health of Our Members
Our Members, Our Promise
Neighborhood Health Plan is unique among Massachusetts health...