Department: GaiamTV Subscriptions
Supervisor: Director of Marketing
Job Summar y:
Gaiam is a growing media and consumer product company with multiple customer touch points, a wide physical and digital product mix, and a web of sales channels. Digital media is a vital aspect of this complex environment, and Gaiam’s digital strategy is key to its long-term growth and opportunity. Part of Gaiam’s digital strategy is the development of our subscription, video-on-demand platform, Gaiam TV.
Gaiam TV is a subscription based unlimited streaming service that delivers content via our site, GaiamTV.com via various devices. The solution, similar in structure and delivery to Netflix, is a cornerstone of our digital media strategy.
Gaiam is looking for a talented and motivated individual with experience in streamlining digital marketing operations, organization and planning, as well as execution. The individual will have a strong understanding of digital marketing and campaign management with additional experience in process and data management. This position is unique, exciting and extremely opportunistic.
The success of our Marketing effort is dependent on teamwork and collaboration amongst everyone in the department. The Operations Coordinator is an essential member of the team, coordinating the team’s efforts to ensure all aspects of each campaign are aligned and follow a consistent process to ensure success.
Working within the department and with external departments projects, communication and process flow, job trafficking, including media buys, tracking and management of data, and information routing and approvals.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsibilities will focus on supporting the team in achieving overall company objectives, through implementing internal processes and helping with special projects
- Manage projects, traffic campaigns, manage tracking parameters, track spend and campaign performance, assist data analyst and media team and other job duties as assigned
· Design and maintain business workflows in support of the product
The ideal candidate will have exceptional critical thinking and organizational skills. In addition, the successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, be collaborative, an excellent communicator with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
Skills & Experience:
· Attention to detail and the ability to work with data is fundamental
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, data management, math, finance or engineering.
· Experience with online marketing and campaign tracking and trafficking
· Ability to multitask and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
· Fundamental project management skills
· Strong collaborative skills
· Experience with online media essential
· Experience with streaming media or video services a plus
· This is an outstanding opportunity to work within a fast paced dynamic environment with a great team
Gaiam, Inc. - 11 months ago