As a Marketing and Digital Media Specialist, you will ensure that we effectively and efficiently execute our B2B marketing activities to support the company’s goals. You will work closely with the Sales, Website, and Client Service departments, as well as other internal/external teams to develop, integrate, maintain, implement, optimize, and report on website activity and marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for managing cross-team communications and building best practice processes to deliver efficient workflows and customer experiences, and measurable results; implementing email, website, blog and other marketing activities, and managing editorial calendars, production and project timelines. This role requires a proactive, hands-on, detail oriented individual with strong analytical, organizational, and team building skills. If you want to be a part of a great Marketing team, this role is for you!
Primary responsibilities include:
1. Own and manage campaign creation and reporting in Salesforce and integration with email and marketing automation systems including iContact and Hubspot
2. Configure and manage all marketing to sales lead data handoffs, data updating processes and monitoring
3. Help create and maintain high quality lists for programs including handling list segmentation, merge/purges and bounce backs
4. Troubleshoot the root cause of process and campaign problems and work to resolution
5. Coordinate and execute email campaigns, landing pages, lead nurture programs and social media channels and outreach
6. Produce marketing reports that measure website, landing pages, social media, and demand generation activity over time and track progress against goals
On-the- job training and job shadowing.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business (or related field) preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years marketing, sales administrative or operations experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience with an automated CRM application (Salesforce and iContact preferred)
- Basic knowledge of news & social media required
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required; Excellent Word (creation of templates and macros), Excel, PowerPoint (customized), and email (Outlook) skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good project management skills
- Ability to quickly synthesize and interpret information
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing and business processes
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing
- Copywriting and proofing skills a plus – ability to rework technical text for a broader audience
- Creative and innovative
- Good attention to detail
- Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded
To apply for this position, e-mail your resume
Auto dealers might want to test drive enterprise software from The Reynolds and Reynolds Company. Reynolds provides software and services...