Duties & Responsibilities:|
Liaison is seeking a Briefing Center Coordinator to work onsite for our Plano high-tech client. In this full-time ongoing full-benefits Liaison Resources position, you would ensure a world-class environment that facilitates collaboration between customers, industry experts and partners. We are seeking a candidate that would perform exemplary execution on-site while supporting analysts with administrative tasks, reception and facility readiness on a daily basis. This position also offers possible opportunities to take on more analytic responsibilities as it evolves over the years.
Background & Experience:
- Welcome customers on a daily basis;
- Responsible for center readiness;
- Provide room setup;
- Manage catering requests;
- Coordinate ground transportation;
- Manage customer needs while they are on-site;
- Support analyst with various administrative tasks.
- Two to five years experience providing in-person customer support to c-level executives in a sales or marketing corporate environment.
- Customer champion;
- Excellent time management, project management and organization skills;
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- Comfortable with senior level executives;
- Excellent presence, professional image;
- Works well across organizational; boundaries;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
You are someone who has a passion for customers and sales teams and;
- Possesses an executive presence and engage with individuals across all levels;
- Has extremely strong communication and presentation skills for in-person executive-level customer support;
- Learns new systems and technology quickly;
- Has advanced understanding of Customer Relationship Management and adaptation "customer first" mindset;
- Desires to be part of a truly global team;
- Is able to adapt and improvise to take responsibility for the entire customer experience;
- Understands operations excellence.
This is a full-time, ongoing position collaborating with our client's marketing team working onsite at a global computer manufacturing company's office in Plano. Details will be provided during the interview process. Sorry, no relocation benefits are available for this position. Candidates applying from outside the DFW metro area should provide date-specific relocation plans in the "tell us more" section of our application.
$42-46k/yr, depending on experience
Full employee benefits package includes 100% Liaison-paid PPO medical and dental insurance, paid vacation/sick and holiday leave, 401k program with company matching, short- and long-term disability insurance and optional supplemental insurance coverage. Details will be provided at time of job offer.
We love what we do. When someone at a party asks us about our company, we tell them that we're the connection - the "liaison" -...