Marketing Operations Specialist
Marketing | South San Francisco, CA, United States
CollabNet® is the creator of Subversion® and a pioneer in cloud-based Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) solutions for collaborative agile software delivery at scale. CollabNet provides industry-leading products plus agile consulting and training services to help organizations of all sizes develop and deploy software faster. CollabNet has been recognized for 10 consecutive years as a SD Times 100 industry innovator and is positioned in the Leaders Quadrant of the 2013 “Magic Quadrant for Application Development Life Cycle Management” (ADLM) report by Gartner®, Inc. CollabNet is also positioned as a Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report on “Application Life Cycle Management Tools.”
Position: Marketing Operations Specialist
As a key member of CollabNet’s high-energy marketing team, the Marketing Operations Specialist will be the go-to person for implementing and managing our digital marketing efforts via Marketo. You will be in charge of implementing and optimizing digital campaigns for email marketing, automated lead nurturing, database profiling and segmentation, as well as assisting with campaign analytics and reporting. This position requires a person who is passionate about team collaboration and getting things done, employing and enhancing his/her Marketo digital marketing expertise, and enjoys being hands on within Marketing Automation and CRM software.
- As a Marketo “power user” you will be responsible for implementing marketing campaigns worldwide within Marketo. This includes campaign set-up, database profiling, smart list development, lead scoring, automated lead nurture set-up and optimization, triggers, landing page design and implementation, A/B testing, program analytics and more.
- Assist management with strengthening marketing program performance via a robust closed-loop reporting framework (including regular dashboards and business insights) and a process for continuous improvements of campaign ROI.
- Maintain database health - ensure data cleanliness & completeness leveraging tools in Marketo, Salesforce & third-party data providers.
- Apply your marketing operations expertise across the business, with emphasis on lead scoring, lead nurturing, lead management, campaign reporting, and sales enablement.
- You are an expert Marketo user.
- You are highly motivated, collaborative and obsessed with achieving great results.
- You have extensive, hands-on experience with Marketo and familiarity with Salesforce.com.
- You are well-rounded and understand marketing best practices around lead generation, lead nurturing and persona-driven marketing.
- You win best “all around.” You have experience working with multiple groups, specialize in marketing operations, multi-task with agility, and communicate easily.
- You plan, organize, schedule, and solve problems in a highly efficient, productive manner.
- You enjoy sharing your expertise and mentoring others in Marketo best practices.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years in a demand generation role with extensive hand-on expertise in the full-range of Marketo capabilities. (Note: if you’re not a Marketo power user, please look elsewhere!)
- Experience in developing and optimizing lead generation and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Understand the proper role and use of APIs, connections, and reporting between web, Marketo, and Salesforce.com.
- Experience in multiple forms of marketing analytics and reporting.
- Experience with the broader range of marketing activities to understand digital marketing within context.
- Excellent organization, planning & communication skills with high attention to details.
- Works with a sense of urgency – understands the keys to marketing and sales success and works hard to exceed goals.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and manage competing demands in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills. Actually, it’s more than that: we want someone who can spot deficiencies in marketing content and help make improvements for enhanced program effectiveness.
- Bachelors degree a plus.
CollabNet is the leader in application lifecycle management (ALM) platforms for distributed software development teams. CollabNet TeamForge...