The Marketing Operations and Automation Specialist will be responsible for end to end global marketing operations, including: executing marketing campaigns through Marketo, managing contact and data strategy, and marketing effectiveness dashboards and reporting. Contribute to pipeline growth and sales alignment by tracking and analyzing programs, opportunities, website and social activity on a global basis. Drive requirements for improvements and enhancements in marketing operations and infrastructure.
- Marketing Technology: Manage Marketing Automation and CRM systems and recommend appropriate segmentation based on behavioral and demographic data. Build time or event-triggered communication that advances buyers through early-stage funnel. Includes drip marketing through complex, multistep nurture flows based on activity or rules, auto-responders, sales-initiated events, follow-up communications, to improve prospect/customer engagement.
- Leads: Drive closed loop marketing process and reporting. Manage day-to-day lead operations for Proofpoint: ensure quality lead flow, lead scoring and alert management, optimize lead follow-up and data quality for reporting.
- Reporting & Analysis: Provide reporting and actively monitor and analyze health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and penetration, contact acquisition and activity, including monitoring website metrics, email performance and other key KPIs. Provide executive management with analysis for marketing investments, pipeline impact and goal setting. Analyze competitors and provide both summary and detailed reports.
- Database: Drive marketing database strategy: analyzing gaps in our data, contact acquisition strategy, practices that ensure data quality and measuring database health.
- Campaign Support: Manage team to provide data pulls for effective planning and execution of marketing campaigns and sales prospecting programs.
- Lead Funnel Workflow: Analyze and optimize lead pipeline processes by working with Lead Qualification Specialists and Sales team members
- Integrations: Provide Use Cases for enterprise technology integrations as needed by analyzing the needs of customers/prospects and working with vendors
- Mentoring and Training: Mentor, teach, instruct and manage staff as needed. Train marketing and sales team on core operational processes and use of salesforce.com, and Marketo.
- 2 years of experience in Marketing with at least 2+ years experience in marketing operations, demand generation, or campaign management
- Experience with Marketo or Eloqua marketing automation system
- Power user experience with salesforce.com highly
- Track record of supporting successful demand generation programs with breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting & analysis
- Strong reporting and analysis skills with ingenuity to provide scalable reporting
- Proactive, self-starter with drive to build first class operations function
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across organization
- BA/BS in Marketing/Business, Economics