Provide Project Management guidance and support to Marketing Group and Individual Projects/Initiatives.
The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for the overall direction, management, communication, coordination of status reports, stability of project oriented work efforts and success of their projects across the IT organization.
The PM will utilize project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
Create scope documents based on approved charters and project plans (work breakdown structures.)
Track key milestones and adjust project plans, budget requests and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
Support and PM Leadership to Product Development Managers throughout the
lifecycle of the projects.
Visual Solutions Inc., a nationally recognized, robust Staff Augmentation and Information Technology (IT) solutions provider, provides training, enterprise level consulting and information technology support specializing in services for federal and state Government agencies and commercial clients. Since 1995, VSI has consistently delivered excellence and expertise in the latest technology solutions to many Fortune 500 businesses, government agencies, the military, and educational institutions. Our corporate headquarters are in Jacksonville, Florida with nationwide service locations.
- Manage projects with internal dependencies, moderate scope, risk of moderate severity & impact, integration within functional capabilities, moderate cost and typically longer duration within more than one team of resources
- Are accountable for all or multiple deliverables associated with a project
- Write/create scope documents
- Determine project cost
- Research and develop project timelines, deliverables, resources, tasks & dependencies based upon the project capability
- Maintain project level work breakdown structure
- Track events, tasks, dependencies, and progress within a project plan
- Identify discrepancies in planned versus actual cost
- Communicate project status to customers, project team, project offices, leadership and PMs associated with other projects
- Advise project team, customers, staff on tactical solutions to dealing with barriers within a project
- Accountable for active facilitation of issue resolution, change management and dependency management
- Must have a solid demonstrated proficiency in the use of project tracking and management tools such as MS Project (including reports and outputs).
- Must have
strong PC skills specifically utilizing the MS Office Suite products (e.g., MS
Word, MS Excels, etc.). Must have demonstrated proficiency in Product
If this position appeals to you, send your resume to:
Visual Solutions Inc.
Visual Solutions Inc. - 23 months ago
Focus on Excellence
VSI was founded in 1995 to provide robust IT solutions to companies ranging from small businesses to...