DeltaTRAK, Inc. is an industry leader in cold chain management solutions, environmental monitoring instruments and food safety products. DeltaTRAK delivers our strategic partners in the life sciences, chemical, aerospace, as well as food and food service industries the ability to track and trace their assets through their entire lifecycle. Our industry reputation for cutting edge innovative solutions are in such high demand that DeltaTRAK is expanding our marketing and sales force to meet the needs of our customers.
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing and Business Development, the Marketing Product Development Manager will focus on product marketing support and product development for all current and new products. This position will require technical (engineering) skills, highly proficient writing ability and someone who is able to understand the voice of the customer.
This position requires previous product development and marketing experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Software platforms and web applications
- Food and/or Pharmaceutical manufacturing or distribution channels
What you will be doing (responsibilities):
- Writing (product requirements, specifications, user documents, papers, and more)
- Project management for new products
- Move early business development activities into new product development process
- Document, describe and position solutions to achieve early trials and new customers
- Participate as an product expert in long term strategy development and planning
- Work closely with engineering and manufacturing to implement new products and roll out to our sales organizations
This position shall be an individual contributor with a track record of previous product development experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in a technical product development position
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering
- Previous marketing and sales experience
- High proficiency in writing skills (English – technical)
- Must be able to work in a high volume environment and stay organized
- Solid people skills, persuasive and personal presence and presentation
- High degree of efficiency and ability to handle large work load
DeltaTRAK offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For consideration please submit your resume plus salary history.