Responsible for managing multiple projects in the Creative Studio including maintaining overall brand strategy, ensuring consistent look and feel across materials and visual touch points. Consistently striving to achieve premium brand marketing materials with a strong focus on details and deadlines.
- Responsibility for delivery projects on time with a strong detail focus
- Responsible for setting up press ready mechanical files
- Has knowledge of the print process
- Responsible for upholding Benjamin Moore’s brand standards
- Development of various production materials
- Ability to adjust files with visual excellence
- Ability to organize projects and manage the archival process
Keywords: marketing, detail, scheduling, branding, multi-task, consistency
- Bachelors’ degree with professional experience in production
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in design management
- The ideal candidate must be a strong project manager, good communicator, and instinctive collaborator.
- Must have excellent computer skills with advance knowledge in CS
- Knowledge in local advertising development
- Pre-Press experience is a must
- Sophisticated understanding of color and typography
- Thrives with the challenges of managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Operates at the highest levels of integrity and authenticity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.