Travers Tool Company, Inc., established in 1924, is the premier worldwide distributor to the metalworking and industrial markets. Travers, the on-time tool distributor, has one call center in Duncan, SC and a second near N ew York City.
We are seeking a top notch Marketing Program Coordinator that will be responsible for conceiving, recommending, planning, delivering, and tracking outbound and/or field sales programs. The Marketing Program Coordinator works closely with Sales Management, Product Management, Marketing, and other groups within the Company to develop and implement sales programs in alignment with strategic priorities and sales objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
o Inbound upsell/cross-sells
- Conceive and recommend new sales programs in alignment with company and sales strategies. Receive ideas/direction for new sales programs/campaigns from Marketing, Sales Management, Product Management, and other areas of the company. Typical sales programs include:
o Outbound AM calling programs, such as product campaigns, promotional campaigns, lifecycle campaigns, lost business campaigns
o Field sales & branch programs
- Work with Sales Management to develop and maintain a calendar of approved sales programs to ensure sales staff constantly have meaningful, relevant reasons to contact accounts.
- Work with Marketing, Product Management, Sales Management, Finance, and other groups to define and document sales programs, including program purpose and objectives, account targeting criteria, sales messaging, offers, timing and logistics.
- Plan approved sales programs, coordinating with Sales Management, Marketing, Product Management, Analytics, eCommerce, Graphics, and other departments as needed to create program plans and all training materials, tracking tallies and reports, collateral, scripting and other supporting documents needed to implement the program.
- Deliver approved programs, including training and monitoring guidelines for Sales Management
- Track and report on results of sales programs vs. established objectives
- Analyze results and recommend improvements in programs and processes in improve future yield
¨ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field strongly preferred
¨ Minimum 1 year direct selling experience
¨ Minimum 1 year experience coordinating or developing marketing programs
¨ Strong PC and computer software experience
¨ Ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
¨ Ability to analyze sales data , draw accurate conclusions, and recommend appropriate actions
¨ Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Travers’ offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes
Medical, Dental, Vision Care & Life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), 401(K) Retirement Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Commuter Benefits, Additional Aflac Insurances, Pet Insurance & Gym Membership discounts.
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to:
Fax: (718) 661-5699
For more information visit us at www.travers.com
Travers a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Monster - 16 months ago