WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
The primary purpose of the position is to manage the marketing functions for assigned marketing campaigns and/or program conversions. Marketing Project Manager 2 will get exposure to a variety of clients projects in a fast-paced environment and will be required to work with internal and client resources and to ensure the marketing communication and customer acquisition components of projects are executed on time, on budget and on strategy.
At WEX , we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
- College degree or equivalent and 3 years relevant marketing experience.
- Proven success with account and project management.
- Highly self-motivated individual who works equally well both independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously is critical.
- Must be able to manage time throughout campaign process ensuring deadlines are met and that projects proceed as planned.
- Ability to facilitate the flow of multiple projects, ensuring adherence to quality control measures and project goals, including working effectively with internal and external resources to ensure a smooth and productive flow of work.
- Ability to escalate any major roadblocks or risk factors to the team and work collaboratively to initiate activities to quickly resolve issues, while maintaining a positive can-do attitude and without inciting panic within the team.
- Confidence in dealing with challenging situations.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Software skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project; knowledge of Seibel and Adobe Professional a plus.
- Desire to be part of a team who can grow the business by consistently producing high quality end product within prescribed timeframes and project scope.
- Knowledge of WEX systems desirable.
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
· 401(k) Plan
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Employee Assistance Program
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Pet Insurance
· Bonus Plan
WEX Inc. - 18 months ago
WEX (formerly Wright Express) provides payment processing and information management services to commercial and government vehicle fleets...