Job Title: Marketing Program Manager
Reporting to: Vice President, Marketing
NAVEX Global is the trusted global ethics and compliance expert for more than 8,000 clients in over 200 countries – the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. A merger of industry leaders ELT, EthicsPoint, Global Compliance Services and PolicyTech, NAVEX Global provides a comprehensive suite of solutions to manage governance, risk and compliance (GRC), providing critical cross-program insights thorough unmatched expertise and actionable data.
Our Marketing team's objectives are to develop, implement, measure and report market awareness and demand activities designed to exceed our business goals through new client acquisition as well as client expansion and retention efforts. A critical element of our strategic growth plan is our partner program, which leverages referral and reseller relationships with complementary organizations and associations in our industry in order to drive account growth.
The marketing programs manager will be responsible for the strategy development and execution of online and offline lead generation and nurture programs to drive awareness and demand for NAVEX Global’s products and services; the objectives of these campaigns will be to increase pipeline growth and closed-won bookings for our direct sales team and expanding partner program. This position will work closely with Sales, Corporate Marketing, Partner Business Development Manager and Product teams.
- Develop, execute and monitor strategic lead generation and lead nurture campaigns
- Communicate a quarterly demand generation plan and associated calendar
- Research and present recommendations for direct response marketing programs including email campaigns, Webinars, content syndication, and in-person events for NAVEX Global and its partners
- Manage the development of content required for campaign deliverables (white papers, success stories, Web pages, etc.) through internal and/or agency resources
- Understand market drivers and product value propositions and consistently reflect these in the objectives and messaging of direct and partner campaigns
- Maximize our coverage in Partner organization’s internal communications, events, websites, sales teams, and deployment/adoption
- Ensure coordination and clear communications among key stakeholders throughout the course of all campaigns, including reviews and approvals at agreed-to milestones
- Work with Sales and partner teams to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement; establishing and maintaining a consistent, two-way channel of communication with sales leadership and account executives will be critical for success
- Deliver reporting and analytics that show how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses
- Report on quantitative and qualitative information from a variety of systems, including, but not limited to Salesforce.com and Marketo, for a consolidated view of marketing’s impact on our business
To apply, please go to http://www.navexglobal.com/company/careers and submit your resume and cover letter together with a completed application form.
- Minimum five years in demand generation, partner marketing, or marketing program management; software-as-a-service, B2B marketing experience required
- A background in, or previous work experience in legal, HR, ethics & compliance, or a regulatory agency is a major plus
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated track record of success directly managing lead generation and lead nurture programs
- Experience deploying multiple global partner and/or marketing programs – incorporating the unique cultural, business and/or technology lifecycle considerations of a global audience
- Clear understanding of ROI analysis and proven analytical ability to track multiple campaigns, analyze results, and recommend changes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to think critically and communicate complex information is required
- Experience in managing cross functional teams to completion of goals and objectives
- Draw accurate conclusions that influence project decisions and direct towards the highest positive impact and best possible outcome in regards to ROI and organizational learning
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Analytics and other major CRM and analytics tools
- Advanced understanding and demonstrated use of social media marketing skills is required
- Ability to decompose complex problems and processes into smaller pieces
- Proven initiative with the ability to manage competing priorities and define own workload while meeting deadlines
- Able to be effective in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree from top school in Marketing, Economics, Math, Science, Statistics or related field; MBA strongly preferred
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global (formerly EthicsPoint, Inc.), a leading provider of enterprise risk awareness solutions, helps organizations align their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) processes with overall business strategy. We protect corporate cultures and reputations by proactively revealing risk-related trends via the collection, management and understanding of their GRC-related data. More than 2,400 organizations currently use our solutions to increase the quality of GRC data reported to boards and executive teams to facilitate better business decisions. To find out how, please visit www.ethicspoint.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. EthicsPoint, Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
EthicsPoint, Inc. - 16 months ago