Lyft, one of the Top 5 fastest growing start-ups nationwide, is adding a Marketing Program Manager to our rapidly growing Analytics team.
The Marketing Program Manager will be experienced working in a fast paced design or program management capacity. The role will be focused on making the marketing team more effective by developing processes to work with engineering, product, site, and creative teams. The manager will be responsible for marketing projects from creation to execution.
- Be the face of the Marketing team to internal and external partners
- Develop strong relationships with the creative, engineering, product, and marketing teams to facilitate improved project execution
- Lead the development and building of internal processes, including the forecasting, budgeting, and creative development processes
- Manage the development and execution of marketing projects
- 3-5 years of program management experience in merchandising, design, or consumer-facing field or company
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment with engineers and product managers
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the demonstrated experience in identifying and removing roadblocks
- Experience working closely with a creative design team or agency. Enjoys working closely with designers, copywriters, and creative leads