Do you love the thrill of helping to create large, new clients? Have a knack for crafting compelling content and also a strong ability to juggle multiple projects? Do you enjoy working on a variety of marketing programs, ranging from generating initial interest all the way to helping to seal the deal? Then this position at Mobiquity is for you!
The Senior Marketing Associate will collaborate as part of the marketing programs team to support the sales organization in pursuing and closing new client opportunities, as well as generating leads from Mobiquity’s target markets. Your primary duty is to help project-manage and support the pursuit process for key opportunities, once they have been identified. In addition to that, you will also help plan and execute Mobiquity’s demand generation campaigns that help engage the right people, at the right companies, in a dialogue with our sales team about their enterprise mobile application needs. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to think like both a marketer and a salesperson in order to influence the entire client development process.
This position is based in Wellesley, MA and reports to the Vice President, Marketing Programs. Mobiquity is a professional services firm working with the Global 2000 to create innovative mobile solutions and apps that drive business value. Combining strategy, user-experience design, app development and backend integration, Mobiquity delivers solutions that span the entire mobile ecosystem, driving business innovation and competitive advantage.
Roles & responsibilities
- Assist in defining and project-managing a repeatable and scalable opportunity pursuit process that can help win more deals, reduce cycle times and protect margins
- Gather input from subject matter experts across the company and synthesize the raw thoughts and ideas into engaging content that can be leveraged at various steps in the business development cycle
- Leverage desktop publishing and Office applications to produce world-class proposals, RFP responses, presentations and collateral
- Collaborate with consulting and technical resources on the development of pre-sales tools such as demo prototypes, visually-rich use cases and conceptual videos
- Document, organize and distribute pursuit artifacts that can be reused in other key pursuits, as well as in “ordinary” pursuits not managed by the pursuits team
- Help plan and execute a comprehensive set of campaigns, programs and events that create a scalable and sustainable flow of leads within defined geographies, verticals and target accounts
- Assist in developing and executing lead nurturing campaigns that turn initial interest into informed and captivated prospects that are ready to engage with sales
- Set up related campaign workflow, tracking and alerts within the CRM and marketing automation systems
- Track, analyze and communicate to stakeholders about upcoming campaigns, status on current campaigns, and results on completed campaigns
Qualifications & experience
- 3-5 years of marketing experience within a B2B, enterprise-level sales model
- Solid content creation experience producing proposals, presentations, collateral, sales tools, etc.
- Proven success in collaborating with sales on programs that drove new opportunities and accelerated pipeline
- Proficient skills in utilizing marketing tools, including CRM and marketing automation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
- Bachelor’s degree
Desired skills & attributes
- Self-starter who looks to strategically push the envelope
- Strong ability to multi-task while keeping priorities in the proper order
- Solid project management skills with keen attention to details
- High energy and positive “can do” attitude
Mobiquity - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard