Basic Function and Scope of the Position:
This position is responsible for providing analytical and specialized events and marketing program support to the Understand Your Genome (UYG) programs.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Provides analytical and specialized administrative support with minimal instructions.
* Execute research and data analysis tasks.
* Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data and prepares reports and recommendations.
* Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
* Contacts company employees at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
* General Administrative Tasks:
1. Check requests and related follow up
2. Order program supplies & giveaways
3. Maintain inventory, pack, ship & track program materials 4. Maintain a master calendar of UYG programs 5. Track program expenses
* Event Specific Tasks:
1. Coordinate UYG invitation lists
2. Coordinate day-to-day program logistics with UBS
3. Manage UYG Host Partner Inquiries
4. Manage Manual Program Registrations
5. Conduct and Report on Post-Program surveys
6. Manage Speaker Logistics, Travel, Honoraria
7. Attend events and coordinate UBS set-up, logistics, registration
8. Coordinate other logistical elements as appropriate
9. Manage program deadlines with UBS
10. Manage attendee communications
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
Preferred Educational Background:
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
Preferred Experiential Background:
* 1 + years event coordination experience.
* Registration software experience preferred. Cvent experience a plus.
* Ability to travel.
* Experience with JD Edwards (or equivalent ERP system) preferred.
* Excellent communication skills and an attention to detail required.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer
- 18 months ago - save job