Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, the Marketing Programs Manager’s primary responsibility will be developing, implementing and managing marketing programs designed to deliver qualified sales leads.
• Develop and implement effective vertical marketing campaigns encompassing email marketing, webinars, field events, and more to generate qualified leads.
• Manage syndicated content programs.
• Drive programs through initial program conceptualization, execution of the creative process, program execution, and success measurement.
• Collaborate with the internal stakeholders to build high quality campaign content.
• Build landing page and email content and testing strategies for demand generating campaigns.
• Measure and report on effectiveness of demand generation programs and campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.
• 3-5 years experience in delivering effective, creative, B2B lead generation marketing campaigns, including but not limited to events, webinars, email, and syndicated content programs.
• Knowledge of key marketing principles and the creative development and execution process; experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns.
• Outstanding creativity and design sense.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including copy writing and proofreading.
• Self-motivated, results-oriented, and a team player
• Proven ability to work in a demanding fast paced environment and manage a high workload.
• A degree in Marketing or Business preferred, MBA a plus.