The Marketing Programs Manager is a strategic, metric-driven B2B marketer responsible for developing, tracking and managing the execution of the marketing programs plan. This role will work collaboratively with other marketing managers develop and execute a comprehensive and integrated marketing plan to increase market awareness and drive demand generation and lead development. The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful history in a marketing role for a software company with responsibilities in assisting with programs that reach new customers, and expanding customer retention and revenue growth within the existing customer base
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Develop and manage offline and online marketing programs with the purpose of generating new sales leads for the company
- Manage day-to-day marketing activities from concept and research through to implementation with direct sales team to deliver optimal leads into funnel
- Help to grow our database and deepen our relationship with current database members through a broad range of online and other communications
- Ensure product positioning is effectively communicated and reaches the appropriate target audience
- Work with the sales team to ensure that they are briefed on marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required
- Consistently iterate and improve marketing and lead nurturing activities through measurement and optimization
- Represent our company outside of the office by attending external events
- Work with the web team to ensure that marketing programs are accurately reflected on our website and that all required lead acquisition components are fully in place
- Collect information and data to produce consolidated monthly campaign metrics. This will include reporting on new registrants, outbound sales efforts, and lead gen results
- Assist in partner marketing programs, working with channel re-sellers of our products
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals.
- A minimum of 5 years of B2B software marketing experience. Mobile and/or vertical industry experience such as healthcare, transportation, hospitality is a plus.
- BS / BA required. MBA a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Experience in working with and managing external vendor / partner relationships
- Strong negotiating skills with vendors emphasizing that they ensure the highest quality and on-time delivery
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs, and priorities
- Ability & willingness to learn new online platforms and skills
- Should be self-motivated and results-oriented, have excellent analytical and communication skills, and be a team player
- Experience working on joint marketing programs with channel partners
- Creative with a solutions-oriented focus
- Great attention to detail combined with the ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
- Must be independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
Kony Solutions - 22 months ago