Now do something extraordinary...
You're recognized for helping shape world-class marketing projects that have boosted sales and shareholder satisfaction. But are you satisfied? Imagine using your marketing and business skills to influence campaigns aimed at building a better world for children - transforming today's world, where a child dies every seven seconds from causes related to poverty. Now that's doing something extraordinary.
World Vision is seeking a Marketing Project Administrator who is an exceptionally organized and self-motivated individual to manage the administrative function for our new Innovation team. The Innovation function at World Vision US was created to develop new programs that generate significant incremental revenue so World Vision can expand the scope and scale of the life transforming work we do. This role requires a great collaborator who is adaptable in a fast pace and changing work environment.
Here’s who we are looking for:
You have a desire to be part of something new and exciting, while at the same time learning from the history of a well established organization. You are excited by an opportunity to build upon a program in its beginning stages and grow it to greater fundraising success. Exceptional communication and relationship building skills combined with the desire to utilize your multi-faceted project coordination experience are important too!
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
* Coordinate activities of agency partners to ensure department has the resources needed to do execute our work.
* Schedule and coordinate ideation sessions intended to generate ideas for capitalizing on the biggest opportunities for World Vision
* Work with internal vendor contract services to ensure all agreements are in place and up to date.
* Coordinate and monitor the project development stages of new programs.
* Reach out to prominent universities and recruit teams to participate in our work.
* Update department of project concepts in various stages and report productivity.
* Monitor results and recommend changes to project prototype strategies; responsible for supplying estimated and actual costs, reach, event dates, and other critical data to ensure accurate and timely reporting of results.
* Form internal cross-functional teams and provide team leadership as needed to fulfill project goals when subject matter expertise is required.
* Provide technical expertise and participate in the tactical and creative planning process for marketing efforts in order to meet specific project goals.
* Create and manage project budgets; provide expense and income reconciliation of budget to actual, budget to plan, and plan to actual for project assignments.
* Perform other administrative functions for the department including coordinating travel, processing invoices and managing the departmental calendar.
Experience is important. We’re looking for someone who will enjoy coordinating the project development of new programs that are designed to increase World Vision's revenue aligned with our mission, vision, and strategies. If you have managed several annual funds or other campaign fundraising programs, and/ or successfully managed multi-faceted complex projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment, this may be a good fit. If this job sounds like something you’d love to do every day, we definitely want to hear from you.
* Exceptional time management and organization experience
* Project management experience – coordinating/ monitoring calendar, deadlines, planning, meeting requirements
* Highly adaptable self-starter in a fast paced changing work environment
* Financial Management (General): Understands basic accounting and financial management concepts and tools.
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills and experience
* Proficient in Excel
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (eight years). Practical, specialized work experience in marketing, project coordination, or related area; 2 – 3 years.
World Vision Inc. - 16 months ago
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization dedicated to working with children, families, and their communities worldwide to reach...