Marketing Project Coordinator
Job ID: 2013-8885
Area of Interest: Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
# of Positions: 1
Education (Minimum): Bachelors Degree
Posted Date: 2/1/2013
Experience (Years): 5
As a global, employee-owned organization with over 50 years of experience, Golder Associates is driven by our purpose to engineer earth's development while preserving earth's integrity. From more than 180 offices worldwide, our over 8000 employees deliver solutions that help our clients achieve their sustainable development goals by providing a wide range of independent consulting, design and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment and energy.
For more information, visit golder.com.
The Corporate Marketing Group is currently seeking a Marketing Project Coordinator for the Atlanta office. This individual will assist the Corporate Marketing Group in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core communication campaign components to the marketplace and, where needed, our operations, including the evolution of the organization's brand to 2020.
Reporting to the Global Marketing Leader, responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Independently writing complex, multi-faceted project plans;
- Writing internal, and where needed external, communications (email updates, news items and newsletters);
- Developing and ensuring communication tools are aligned with the company's brand;
- Manage service activities with several external vendors located in North America, Europe and Africa;
- Liaise with writers and key stakeholders to ensure communication materials are delivered on time and on budget;
- Independently prepare project communications and progress reports;
- Develop and pro-actively lead project scheduling, including action item tracking;
- Project and program invoicing and financial updates and tracking;
- Developing and maintaining content of intra-net sites as required;
- Filing and overall document management;
- Preparing and organizing training sessions, meeting agendas and minutes;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Marketing;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a marketing, communications or a related role;
- Excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, Power-Point, Word and Outlook);
- Experience working with the Adobe Suite software (In-Design) and Share-point based products;
- Detail oriented, with an emphasis on quality of work;
- Proven exceptional work ethic, self-motivated, and highly driven;
- Good verbal communication and writing skills are essential;
- Polished follow up and information gathering skills;
- A self-starter, independent and has excellent organizational skills;
- Willingness to perform other duties as required.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Experience with MS Project;
- Previous experience working in a professional services environment.
Golder Associates Statement:
Golder Associates Ltd. - 22 months ago
Golder Associates is an employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in earth, environment, and...