AccentHealth is a leading point-of-care media company featuring America’s #1 health television network, delivered in medical waiting rooms nationwide. AccentHealth’s digital, fully-addressable waiting room television network, produced in collaboration with CNN, is delivered to 12,300+ medical waiting rooms, reaching 44,000+ doctors and more than 173 million patients/viewers each year. Founded in 1995, AccentHealth is privately held. It was acquired in a management buyout in 2008 by private equity firms M/C Partners and Ridgemont Equity. AccentHealth’s headquarters are in New York City and Tampa, FL.
The Project Coordinator will help traffic, coordinate and implement creative initiatives related to AccentHealth’s corporate branding, ad sales marketing, retention efforts and recruitment strategy. Based in New York City but serving the company as a whole, this position reports to the Creative Services Director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Coordinates the scheduling and workflow of all creative projects
- Traffic creative assets to key project stakeholders and coordinate project review and timelines
- Work directly with outside designers and vendors, including invoicing and payment
- Tracks and manages project budgets
- Represent “quality control” for both creative and written collateral
- Assist Creative Services Director with additional design needs
- Facilitate website updates and possible design enhancements
- Maintain company’s brand integrity across all of the business units, and extensions such as client events, trade shows, etc.
- Uphold company creative briefing processes
- Assist in marketing presentation assemblage and delivery (printing, binding, etc.)
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of creative project management experience working at either at a media company, ad agency, or television network
- Must know how to properly manage multiple projects and timelines and the urgency/priority for each
- Understanding of all print and digital production elements/logistics
- Demonstrate an interest in innovative design & branding, marketing, and the media industry
- Experience with health-related brands and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry a “plus”
- Please include a link to your online portfolio.
- College degree and excellent computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) with knowledge of design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign) are required
AccentHealth offers a competitive compensation and benefits program, including: medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Sitting – major activity exists 75% or more of work time
- Vision/Hearing – major activity exists 95% or more of work time
- Working Area – Inside: major activity exists 75% or more of work time,
- Traveling: minor activity exists 35% or less of work time
- Other physical requirements (standing, walking, lifting 20 lbs. or less, kneeling, etc.) – minor activity exists 35% or less of work time
To learn more about our company, please visit our website: http://www.accenthealth.com
AccentHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a participant of E-Verify.
AccentHealth - 16 months ago
AccentHealth is committed to delivering the highest quality health education programming to you and your patients. In order to help us...