Pacific Life offers life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds, along with a variety of investment products and services, all of which provide The Power to Help You Succeed.
Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, Pacific Life is a Fortune 500 company with approximately 2700 employees. We pride ourselves on providing an innovative work environment which is highly challenging and exceptionally rewarding. We firmly believe each employee plays a part in our continued growth and success.
Currently, we are seeking a talented Marketing Project Coordinator to join the Life Insurance Division. The Life Insurance Division works with financial and insurance professionals to give families and businesses the life insurance coverage needed to help meet important financial protection, wealth accumulation, and wealth preservation goals.
The production and distribution of our sales material is essential for the marketing of our products and services by the field, which is comprised of approximately 11, 000 actively producing insurance professionals, 30 regional life and district offices, 129 M Financial offices, 12 marketing organizations, 849 broker-dealer firms, 50 regional wire houses and 105 financial institutions.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
- Project management and day-to-day workflow of assigned campaigns, ensuring all work is produced on time
- Coordinates the approval of sales material through the use of appropriate tools, resources, and processes. Includes the scheduling of reviews by subject matter experts to ensure that tasks are communicated and completed as assigned
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow!
- 3+ years of professional office experience.
- Demonstrated communication, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Excel and Word, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Possess excellent relationship management skills
We offer competitive pay/ bonus program and a comprehensive benefits package including:
. Medical/Dental coverage
. TWO retirement plans:
.401k retirement plan with company match
.Company-paid Retirement Benefit Account (company contributes 4% up to taxable wage base and 8% over to IRS compensation maximum
. Vacation/holiday pay
. Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts
. And much more!
- Interested candidates should apply online: www.pacificlife.com
- If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.
- Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
While the breaching whale logo used by Pacific Life Insurance evokes the West Coast, the company operates all across the US. As the primary...