Project coordinator works with marketing team to set project scope, deliverables and deadlines, and executes development and execution of product packaging and digital projects. Works with internal cross-functional groups (sales, customer service, purchasing, operations, engineering, new product development and quality) and external marketing partners (PR/Marketing agencies, design firms, translator, printers) to develop and execute projects. Manages timelines, data collection, workflow and reporting for all product package updates and other marketing projects. Responsible for timely, accurate and consistent execution of projects.
- Consistently execute multiple, simultaneous projects in a timely manner
- Accurately maintains files and status tracking of product packaging and marketing materials
- Accurately develop project work plans; tracks and monitors project progress
- Timely response to priority projects
- Responsible for timely, accurate, thorough execution of packaging creation and updates
- Assists with executing marketing projects including establishing project scope and objectives, deadlines, time management, approval channels and procedures, budgeting, organization and vendor capabilities
- Fosters and maintains positive working relationships with internal and external teams and suppliers
- Problem solver with exceptional planning and organization skills
- Ability to participate in and coordinate a diverse group of individuals including sales, engineers, operations/ production, designers, printers, copywriters, strategists, researchers, marketing agencies, etc.
- Strong and versatile writing skills, adaptable to multiple audiences. Proofreading experience a plus.
- Software proficiencies: Microsoft office. Experience with basic graphic design and file prep, or willing to learn. Basic knowledge of web content management systems a plus.
- Strong communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- Strong customer/ client service orientation and belief in the Worthington Industries' Philosophy
- Experience managing projects with cross-functional groups, preferably manufacturing operations, engineering, designers, package and/ or printers
- Experience contributing positively in a team environment
- Relevant experience in consumer packaged goods or manufacturing business
Worthington Industries - 9 months ago