Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Job ID: 16521
Location: Columbus,OH, US
Line of Business: Alliance Data
Description of Duties
General Statement of Duties: This role serves as a key contributor to the development and execution of communications in support of new-business sales activities. This role leads the development and delivery of marketing and communications projects that impact the Sales team’s effectiveness in prospecting and sales activities. This role independently serves as the project manager for assigned sales support projects from initial idea or solution to excellence in execution and delivery. The ideal candidate will be able to both contribute to the creation of communications projects through ideation, writing and design direction, as well as manage creative partners. Must be able to independently represent Integrated Marketing & Communications on cross-department teams and initiative, and develop required skills to interact with senior-level executives.
Supervision received: Agency Services Manager – Sales Support Communications
Supervision exercised: none at this time
Examples of Duties:
* Creates and executes marketing communications projects in support of sales opportunities. Projects may include presentation creation, proposal writing and editing and video management.
* Manages direct marketing and prospecting activities in a business-to-business selling environment; manages the advancement of the prospect database.
* Supports branding and communications initiatives; ensures that all selling materials reinforce the Alliance Data brand, even in custom deliveries.
* Identifies new communications solutions and approaches in support of closing new business.
* Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, marketing, communications or equivalent related education and/or experience required.
* Minimum of 3 years communications and marketing experience
* Experience in Project Management or Project Coordination while supporting creative direction
* Multi-channel media experience including email, web, and/or video
* Specific focus or expertise in communications and writing is highly desirable
* Must be able to synthesize information from multiple sources to craft key messages and create a clear and concise “story.”
* Must be able to lead and influence others, including managing and orchestrating project participants across multiple departments
* Must possess outstanding project management skills and be able to multi-task, to meet expectations of on-time, on-budget and error-free delivery.
* Ability to provide excellent customer service to a variety of individuals on all organizational levels, serving as a marketing and communications consultant to internal partners.
* Must be driven to continuously identify new solutions; a high level of detail-orientation and creativity is required.
* Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
Compensation and Benefits
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon succesful completion of credit and background checks.
About Our Team
Let's face it; it's a brand loyal world we're living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America's most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data employs more than 10,000 associates at approximately 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data is a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions, and is the parent company of Epsilon®, a leading provider of multi-channel, data-driven technologies and marketing services, and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com, or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData.
Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over 105 million...