Job Title: Marketing Project Manager
Job ID: 313096
Location: Plano, Texas
MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER
The Project Manager will be an integral part of the jcp transformation in becoming America’s favorite store through the superior management and delivery of key creative and marketing initiatives. In this role, you will be able to showcase your expertise by collaborating with and aligning internal and external points of contact within the marketing disciplines to deliver on projects with aggressive deadlines and a high level of visibility within the organization. To be successful in the role you will want to bring creative excellence, positive client relationship experiences and thrive in a fast-paced culture.
• Exhibit expert communication and leadership skills to establish a common understanding of project timelines, milestones and expectations on delivery
• Motivate and build collaborative project teams with internal and external components, who are dedicated to successful project delivery. Set expectations among these groups regarding scope, timeline and quality of deliverables
• Ensure availability of project resources, monitor project efforts, assemble key project deliverables, and intelligently and proactively identify issues requiring escalation when reporting project status
• Prepare status report and present in requested settings of audiences up to and including c-level executives.
• Work with all parties and agencies to ensure that project priorities are clear, and process requirements (proper documentation, ability to deliver with available resources) are met before formalizing and accepting project
• Communicate project implementation options that affect cost, schedule, quality, and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements
• 8+ years of Marketing Project Management working with internal and agency project partners to successfully complete large scale, high visibility projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or related field
We are committed to diversity. jcp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...