Guggenheim Partners is a privately held global financial services firm with more than $160 billion in assets under management. We provide asset management, investment banking and capital market services, insurance, institutional finance and investment advisory solutions to institutions, governments, and agencies, corporations, investment advisors, family offices and individuals.
The Marketing Project Manager will work in collaboration with the creative services team and interal clients to execute marketing and design projects for the firm. The Marketing Project Manager must possess a strong understanding of concepts associated with design, typography and art direction.
This position is responsible for managing department workflow and will collaborate with the Art Director, Graphic Designers, Digital Designer, freelancers and select agencies regarding best practices in creative development and production.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Open jobs for production and determine priority and appropriate timeline.
- Effectively communicate project details and objectives to creative services team, ensure that all project materials (assets) and information are gathered, organized and available at the onset of each project.
- Route projects to appropriate team members, regularly monitor status and follow up with team as needed.
- Manage day-to-day expectations of internal clients.
- Maintain SharePoint database of projects awaiting resources, in-progress, and completed, maintain project files on team shared drive and FTP.
- Review and proofread marketing materials for content accuracy and tone while also focusing on identified project objectives.
- Work with cross functional teams to gain an understanding of product/service updates and offerings to meet marketing communication objectives.
- Act as branding helpdesk; provide template support to employees with formatting questions.
- Work with printers and other vendors to obtain quotations when needed.
- Schedule and coordinate project kick-off and review meetings with appropriate stakeholders (for larger scope projects, often firm-wide initiatives).
- Ensure that all project materials (assets) are shared with cross-functional teams when approved and uploaded into central asset repository.
- Provide suggestions to re-purpose/update existing creative materials as appropriate vs. new creation.
- Interpret corporate identity guidelines and work within them.
- Keep up to date on creative and project management software trends.
Compensation: To commensurate with experience.
- Four-year degree in advertising, marketing, communications or a related field desired.
- 4+ years of experience in account management or project management at a full-service ad agency or related organization.
- Experienced in marketing and advertising campaign ideation, creation and implementation across traditional and digital media.
- Strong understanding of design concepts, typography and art direction.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Solid creative thinking and ability to maintain a positive attitude with team members and internal clients in stressful situations.
- Strong relationship management skills: ability to foster collaboration, value other perspectives and gain support/buy-in.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Programs.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
- Located in the Chicago office.
Guggenheim Partners® is a privately held global financial services firm with more than $160 billion in assets under supervision. We provide investment management, investment banking, capital markets services, insurance and investment advisory solutions for institutions, corporations, governments and agencies, investment advisors, family offices and individuals. We employ more than 2,200 individuals and serve our clients from more than 25 cities across the United States, Europe and Asia. Guggenheim is headquartered in Chicago and New York.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- 2 years ago - save job
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with more than $210 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2014....