Monetate powers marketers to leverage Big Data to create more personalized and engaging online customer experiences. Major enterprise customers like Best Buy, Sports Authority, Frontier Airlines and OfficeMax use Monetate to make the most of their online marketing investment and optimize their online channel.
We are looking for a B2B Marketing Project Manager to join our growing global marketing team. This role will design and manage marketing projects spanning events, online marketing, sales support, customer communications, content marketing, social media and more.
If you are looking to join an innovative technology company experiencing incredible growth then we encourage you to apply. Monetate offers highly competitive salaries and great benefits. We operate in a casual, high-tech environment, work pretty hard, have a lot of fun and enjoy bringing together some of the smartest and friendliest people around.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple interactive and traditional marketing projects of various sizes - from initiation to completion.
- Proven ability in managing budgets, timelines and resources.
- Coordinate with graphic design and content marketing teams.
- Effective at communicating with developers, design teams, sales consultants and clients
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Assist with copywriting, which may include the development of marketing copy for emails, proposals, sales documentation, white papers, and other communications
- Interface with sales systems as they relate to marketing campaigns (e.g. SalesForce, Marketo).
The individual in this role should be innovative, entrepreneurial, and always looking for new ideas and approaches.
- 3-5 years of experience in an interactive agency or similar business.
- 4 year Marketing, General Business degree or similar.
- Outstanding communication skills, detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing channels including web development, mobile apps, online video, social media, paid search and SEO.
- Motivated with a desire to learn about the ecommerce industry and internet marketing.
- Self-motivated, hard-working personality with the ability to work independently.
- Marketing copy writing skills a plus
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Proficient in the use of project management tools such as Microsoft Project and Excel.