Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc®, and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 35,400 kiosks across over 29,000 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Wal-Mart and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.Redbox.com . Information about Coinstar, Inc. can be found at www.coinstarinc.com .
Marketing Project Manager
The Redbox Marketing Planning and Integration team is looking for a Marketing Project Manager who will provide support to the Senior Manager, Integrated Campaign Marketing as well as to all lines of business through process development and calendar management. In this role you will manage all aspects of project execution from start to finish including, but not limited to, project initiation, timelines, scope/budgets and recaps.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Integrated Campaign Marketing and is located at our Oakbrook Terrace IL facility.
Summary of Key Responsibilities :
- Overall management and execution of projects; ensuring that scope, budget, timeline, and milestones for projects are defined and communicated;
- Facilitate project status meetings and communicate the status of deliverables to project team and key stakeholders;
- Track deliverables and action items;
- Identify and communicate potential conflicts and issues to all stakeholders;
- Provide project status reports, maintain project schedule, assigned tasks, project deliverables, milestones and tasks (typically using MS Project);
- Maintain project documentation in easily accessible shared space;
- Participate in issue reviews and track required corrective actions;
- Contribute to the creation, management and reporting of metrics and measurements to track project performance against plan;
- Manage streamlined coordination and execution of promotions ensuring operational excellence, collaborate with analytics team to report results;
- Route all deliverables through Directors and legal;
- Help maintain the marketing editorial calendar and coordinate promotional content with the sales and purchasing teams;
- Assist Sr. Manager in reporting project status, provide in-depth status reports and conference report re-caps; Clearly delineate action items and communicate clearly to external and internal project teams
- Work with LOB project lead to develop project brief and exec summary;
- Maintain and update asset calendar (and ensure updates by all stake holders);
- Help manage outside vendors
Education and Experience:
- Proven track record of excellent project management skills;
- Excellent understanding of the various lines of business as well as the internal assets/communications channels;
- Excellent consultative, listening, communications and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers;
- Critical thinker with excellent judgment and strong initiative;
- Demonstrated assertive style and good conflict resolution skills
- Proven ability to work on several projects simultaneously and under tight schedules
- Flexible and able to cope with dynamically changing priorities
- Strong computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relative experience
- PMI certification a plus
Redbox - 9 months ago
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and...