Support the marketing, sales and communication initiatives to win and retain assets under management with the overarching objective of enhance the UBS image.
- Complete any type of RFP, information or due diligence questionnaires assuring consistency and accuracy of information and timeliness of responses.
- Develop strong relationships with capability managers, portfolio managers, client service, consultant relations, legal and compliance with particular attention to developing strong investment/product knowledge.
- Be the trusted source of information. Respond to requests/questions from various client groups with regard to data and information.
- Maintain our image and positioning in the marketplace through development and maintenance of RFP responses and relevant data on internal and external databases.
- Contribute to the RFP marketing team by participating in cross-training and supporting other projects as needed.
- Support the Operational Risk Framework effort (SOX)
- Strong attention to detail and client focus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills to handle multiple projects
- Ability to contribute to a team environment.
- Proficient use of technology, including but not limited to Microsoft Office
- 3+ years of work experience and a bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in RFP business writing a plus.
- Familiarity with “PMAPS” software a plus.
- Asset management knowledge and experience a plus.
- Progress toward a CFA a plus.
UBS - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland....