Performs responsibilities in purchases and disseminates marketing materials. Sales and marketing admin support. Coordinating on location and off location activities. This position is for the I-70 corridor between Kansas City and St. Louis and applicants must live in the Kansas City area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures related to all facets of the job
- Consult and drive dealer base in co-op advertising activities such as print media, radio and lead generation.
- Coordinate and layout of new dealer showrooms, update current showrooms as needed and point-of-purchase materials according to the new promotions or new products launches.
- Manage and track promotional rebates in a timely fashion.
- Manage and track marketing budget.
- Work with corporate and regional marketing to keep brand identity and messaging uniform across locations.
- Work closely with sales in planning and participating dealer roundtable and customer product knowledge training events.
- Coordinate and assist sales team and customers in home shows activities.
- Manage ordering of brochures and giveaways for homeshows and other promotional campaigns.
- Drive AdTrack lead system with sales team and customers.
- Travel in field with sales reps as required.
- Multi-task and prioritize projects.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION:
- Customer service required
- 2 or more years marketing/sales experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Complete knowledge of MS Word office required
- Read, write and understand the English language
- Compute basic math problems to include fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Ability to write and proof read all reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to learn new computer software programs.
- Prolonged sitting and excessive typing.
- Hand dexterity and strength.
- Overtime may be required.
- Be able to lift up to 30 lbs. periodically.
- Ability to travel 30% of time.
Milgard does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Milgard is an at-will employer.
- Work performed indoors in a climate controlled environment
- Travel up to 30% of time.
- Multiple phone lines