Scope of Practice
Identifies and qualifies potential sources of business. Works closely with the Director to strategize, prioritize and develop referral relationships within our service agency. Educate physicians and other referral sources about Isabella’s services. Works as a liaison between referral customers and Isabella by responding to questions and concerns in a timely manner.
· Bachelor’s degree, required
· Minimum 2 years associated with home care services
· Minimum 2 years in sales
· Exceptional oral communicator; public speaking experience, preferred
· Excellent written communication skills
· Negotiation skills
· Expert customer service skills
· Ability to plan, organize and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy
· Proficiency in developing and maintaining new customer relationships
· Ability to travel throughout
You may e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position for which you are applying.
As an alternative, you may mail or fax your resume - including the position for which you are applying to:
Isabella Human Resources Department
515 Audubon Avenue
New York, New York, 10040
Fax: (212) 781-3678
You may also download an Employment Application by clicking here . A completed application form must be submitted in person at the time of interview.
Isabella, a non-profit, non-sectarian, organization, has pioneered in the care of the elderly since 1875. Since its inspired beginning,...