Full-time Marketing Representative
Premier Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Associates provides the highest quality musculoskeletal care in the Philadelphia region. Premier is comprised of 50 top-notch physicians which include 43 orthopaedic surgeons . We are the largest specialty group in Pennsylvania. Our specialists range from hand and joint replacement to sports injuries involving the knees and shoulders. In fact, many of Premier’s physicians are affiliated with professional sports teams, professional dance companies and athletes from high schools, colleges and U.S. Olympic teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for marketing Premier’s ancillary division within an assigned coverage area. The Marketing Representative will manage their assigned marketing territory and will be responsible for increasing outside physician referrals throughout Chester and Delaware Counties for Premier’s Physical Therapy, MRI and Urgent Care centers. Responsibilities also include:
Education and/or Experience:
- Building strong relationships with physicians, other medical professionals, and office staff through marketing and networking efforts.
- Assisting in local marketing events.
- Daily tracking and communication of referring physician-visiting notes.
- Maintaining and updating company website.
- Assisting with production of marketing collateral.
Bachelor’s degree and/or demonstrated success in outside sales and/or marketing field, preferably in the medical industry) or equivalent combination of education and experience. Sales/Marketing in the medical service industry is preferred. Own transportation required.
Monster - 8 months ago