- Conduct market research that captures data on target market demographics, competitor initiatives, and industry trends.
- Create and send client/tenant letters (rate increases, sales letters, update letters to tenants, letters requested by the client).
- Develop and maintain marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, handouts, signage, coupons and sales letters).
- Coordinate, implement and manage various marketing initiatives (marketing programs, direct mailings, telemarketing campaigns, e-mail campaigns and web searches) to achieve business objectives.
- Analyze marketing results/trends and make recommendations for improvement/implementation.
- Generate monthly marketing activity reports, charts and statistical tables.
- Implement annual marketing plans and develop marketing budgets accordingly.
- Interact with internal and external vendors.
- Research marketing media opportunities - print, radio, billboard, cross promotions, web site advertising and links.
- Track garage activity.
- Report progress of marketing goals and strategies to Senior Manager and Client.
- Handle customer inquiries from employee web site.
- Meet with clients as needed.
- Coordinate amenity programs and customer appreciation days.
- Make cold calls to area property/office managers to obtain new business for garages.
- Networks with property managers/garage clients and attend trade association/neighborhood meetings as assigned.
- 2+ years of marketing and/or account management experience is required.
- BA/BS in Business or Marketing preferred.
- Solid marketing background.
- Solid customer service skills are a must.
- Computer literate to include Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Motivated self-starter who works well with minimal direction.
Additional Information (if applicable):
Travel Requirements: 0-25%
Standard Parking is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other classes protected by federal or state law. Standard Parking does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights.
Standard Parking wants to be the driving force in the parking industry -- and it likely is. The parking behemoth manages about 4,200...