Duties of Position: Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma is searching for a full time Marketing Representative. This person will bring experience as a knowledgeable and effective marketer, dynamic communicator and skilled “consultant,” along with enthusiasm to learn and grow with the organization. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing physician relationships and in addition, foster ongoing relationships with other healthcare providers that will benefit our specialty hospital. This position will involve extensive local travel.
The ideal candidate will have:
Healthcare marketing experience is preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required
- A proven track record in Marketing; Healthcare experience preferred
- Managed Care experience a plus
- Experience developing innovative and successful marketing programs
- Marketing and sales support experience that includes:
- Developing effective brand strategy and brand identity programs.
- A demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategies
- Interactive marketing planning.
- Experience tracking, measuring and reporting the results of marketing campaigns.
Monster - 11 months ago
HealthSouth is actually all over the map as one of the largest rehabilitation services providers in the nation. Its facilities include...