Overview: Management Science Associates, Inc. (MSA) is a diversified information management company that for half a century has provided market leaders with a competitive edge in data management, analytics, and technology. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Digital Media Analytics Intern for our Business Analysis division. A core requirement for the position is the ability to develop Agent Based Models (ABM) and subsequently translate the model results into business implications.
Statistical packages such as SAS and R are utilized for data processing, manipulation, and integration as well as for model development. Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are used extensively to convey analytical results. Extensive interaction with a team of senior analysts, both written and verbal, will be required. Strong communication skills and being a productive team player are a must. Clients span a range of industries including fast moving consumer goods, health and beauty, and pharmaceuticals.
- Develop ABM models; validate and refine existing ABM models
- Works closely with more experienced analysts to develop an understanding of MSA and the client''s marketing/sales operation
- Produce independent analytical work for projects where client responsibility remains with higher-level analysts or managers
- Basic knowledge of statistics, mathematics, and marketing required
- Knowledge of NetLogo and Java is a plus
- Ability to visualize data and its uses at many different levels
- Exposure to statistical packages (knowledge of SAS or R desired) and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal and team skills
Management Science Associates Inc. - 11 months ago