Do you want to be a member of the Cabela’s team? Were you ‘BORN TO WORK HERE”? This is your chance. Cabela’s has an opening for a
Marketing Research Analyst 1 to work in the Analytic Data Science department
at the corporate office in Sidney, NE.
Execute established market research processes (ie surveys and/or data collection) to build intelligence on consumers, competitors, and markets for Cabela's use in making sound business decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist with deployment of various Voice of the Customer (VOC) programs and surveys, both in-house and those conducted by 3rd party research vendors
Work with internal business partners as survey consultant to understand their objectives; program and deploy ad-hoc surveys into survey software for customer and employee surveys; prepare and deliver presentations on research that effectively communicate insights and recommendations based on research findings
• Pull industry sales data from online industry portals for use by various internal partners; fulfill ad-hoc data requests and prepare reports which summarize data and provide insights that will drive business decisions; investigate new ways to leverage industry data
• Complete ad-hoc merchandising requests determining category strength within the industry; assess Cabela’s market opportunity and market share and the trend of that market share over time to determine strengths and weaknesses
• Act as industry expert for company; gather industry insights and statistics from a variety of sources; research and track various secondary sources to determine trends within hunting, fishing, and camping; summarize and present the results
• Assist with tracking and data collection activities of competitor marketing efforts; help develop and maintain reporting; develop understanding of competitor strategies and the impact on Cabela’s
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Associate degree and 2-4 years experience using data software such as spreadsheets, databases, or statistical software for analysis and/or project coordination. or
• Bachelor's degree with 1 year of experience preferred.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, profit sharing, health and dental coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance, and employee discounts.
Cabela's Inc. - 18 months ago
Cabela’s Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct...