The Market Research Analyst is responsible for gathering and analyzing various market data, formulating reports, and providing recommendations to upper management based upon the research findings.
Incumbent must assure that the EDMC philosophy: quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion - is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Key Job Elements:
- Key responsibility is to assess programmatic opportunities by utilizing secondary research sources, including institutional data and occupational statistics, and geographically based demographic statistics.
- Key responsibility is to collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, and needs to identify factors affecting product demand.
- Key responsibility is to facilitate discussions with business partners to identify critical business questions and communicate key market research insights.
Academic Affairs, Enterprise Reporting, CS and ED System Finance
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in business, statistics or some other technically oriented discipline.
- 0-2 years experience.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding critical thinking and analytical abilities.
- Ability to solve first-of-kind business challenges with market research and analytics.
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized with great attention to quality results.
- Effective teamwork with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight timelines.
Work Environment & Notice
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office or school, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Education Management Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee, student and graduate success. We are committed to building and developing a diverse environment where a variety of ideas, cultures and perspectives can thrive.
The Art Institute of York- Pennsylvania - 18 months ago
Wilshire Associates Incorporated
Wilshire Associates Incorporated
- 15 days ago
- 6 days ago
- 30+ days ago