Canon Information and Imaging Solutions is looking for a Marketing Research Analyst for product management. This person will gather and analyze data to assist marketing CIIS offerings, as well as manage relationships with CIIS strategic partners and internal customers.
- The role of the Marketing Research Analyst will be to collect, analyze and store information, as well as assisting in the planning, designing, programming, testing and implementation of various projects for Canon Information and Imaging Solutions (CIIS).
- Will collaborate with the functional areas of the business, including sales, customer support and marketing to gather data and communicate requirements, along with analyzing the market and industry reports.
- Will create both financial and marketing models in PowerPoint presentations.
- Relationship building is key to this role. Will manage various partners and internal customers successfully.
- Deal with decision support, syndicate bench marking, and strategy research and technology investment.
- Receive input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback; also proactively carries out project support/administrative functions.
- Review research and secondary documents to deliver presentations.
- Review documents and collaborate information for the business.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Preferred majors are Economics, Information Technology, Statistics, Computer Science, Accounting, Business Administration
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a related work environment with analytical and operational responsibilities involving multiple projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with the ability to make presentations.
- Proficient in MS office suite.
- Ability to generate innovative solutions
- Ability to work as a team member
Canon USA - 22 months ago
Canon U.S.A., Inc., headquartered in Melville, New York, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital...