He/she will identify actionable marketing opportunities through customer analysis and data driven insights and provide recommendations based on research of market conditions and data analysis. This role will provide technical expertise and guidance in the development of statistical analysis within the marketing department, including predictive models, segmentation, forecasting and profiling. The successful candidate will work closely across key functional business areas and product lines. The candidate should be ROI-focused and will be responsible for influencing strategic direction and resource allocation within the marketing department.
• Develop and execute analytic projects including statistical models, segmentation, lists preparation, reporting, and ad hoc analysis
• Develop business case presentations and action plans to drive marketing strategy; including targeting recommendations, test design, cross-sell optimization, product opportunities and cost/benefit analysis
• Consult and advise marketing teams on how to increase marketing effectiveness through the use of modeling, forecasting and simulation techniques.
• Provide extensive input into the methods used to gather and store marketing analytic data ensuring established targets are met; integrating advanced statistical techniques into enterprise wide data stores to increase the value of information contained there, and to make enterprise level data more useful in the strategic and business planning process.
• Recommend appropriate statistical solutions to business problems to ensure the effectiveness of marketing, targeting and product development activities.
• Recommend test and control strategies to measure bottom-line impact of Marketing strategies by leveraging advanced analytical tools
• Develop reports and presentations, documenting analyses and ensuring that key stakeholders understand the business implications for those analyses.
• Enhance/refine reporting through dashboards and other data visualization techniques that enhance stakeholder understanding of key business metrics/indicators
• Leverage internal and external customer information to understand customer propensities and derive/refine customer strategy
• Prepares forecasts and recommendations based on research of market conditions and data analysis in the areas of product preferences, market penetration, practices and sales trends
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Knowledge of strategic marketing concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Knowledge of statistics, confidence intervals, clustering, sampling and test/control cells.
• Exceptional project management, relationship management and communication skills required.
• Must possess the ability to convey ideas articulately to internal and external customers, peers and management.
• Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial work environment.
• Proven experience with database marketing, customer segmentation and results analysis.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn applicable systems/ software quickly.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Training and Experience
• At least 2 years of predictive modeling or data mining experience in a financial services industry.
• 3+ years of SAS experience required
• SAS Certification preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, math or other quantitative field.
• Masters degree preferred.
• Data Mining / Predictive Modeling experience preferred
• Experience in financial services and/or insurance
• Experience tracking, reporting, and analyzing data and making strategic recommendations based on results/findings
• Experience using Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
• Assessment Screening
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
Everbank - 5 months ago
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial fi...