Farmers Insurance Group Federal Credit Union is currently seeking a candidate for the position of CU Research & Development Analyst, who will be responsible for the Marketing Customer Information File (MCIF) program (Touche Analyzer), including the implementation and execution of direct marketing and advertising efforts, based off data conducted from research.
• Serves as the primary expert on the credit union’s MCIF system and therefore trains, supports and makes recommendations to partner-employees who are dependent on information/data gathered from internal and external system sources.
• Gathers, analyzes and interprets information, makes recommendations and implements resulting promotions.
• Develops strategic insights to effectively identify and develop membership market segments for the effective delivery of the credit union marketing message to achieve objectives and metrics.
• Facilitates direct marketing campaigns in accordance with marketing plan/budget/goals using internal data, external data sources and credit bureau scoring to identify member segments and target prospects for product offers.
• Develops and maintains data tracking, analysis and reporting systems to report results and ROI of promotional efforts, member recruitment and retention efforts.
• Performs other functions as assigned by Supervisor or Chief Marketing Officer
Preferred Skills and Abilities
• Strong project management skills and data analysis skills; organizational and analytical problem solver; strong initiative and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and departments, and groups from management and staff to membership and service providers.
• Ability to quickly write clear, compelling, informative, marketing-oriented and/or explanatory copy for a variety of mediums.
• Proficiency in Excel & Access a must
• Proficiency in Crystal Reports a plus
• Prior experience with an MCIF/CRM program a plus
Required job duties include driving, walking, standing, and lifting and/or carrying 20 lbs. maximum.
Required job duties involve airline travel and use of personal and rental cars. Travel up to 20% of time away from home. Mostly sedentary general office environment work.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment, with some exposure to uncontrolled outside environmental conditions and travel via automobile and/or commercial transportation.
• BA/BS degree in a Business, Marketing, or Market Research field of studies with at least 3 years professional, hands-on experience encompassing direct marketing, market research, corporate communications and/or data analysis and report writing.
• Significant relevant work experience may be considered/may be substituted for college degree.
• Experience in demonstrating strategic thinking skills, conducting research, analyzing data and consumer information, and making written and oral reports and recommendations required.
• Required to convey statistical information clearly and succinctly for staff, department and Executive/Board reporting purposes.
• Prior experience in financial services industry desired, but not required.
Special Skills Requirements
Farmers Insurance Group - 30+ days ago
Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is the nation's third-largest Personal Lines Property & Casualty insurance group. Headquartered in...