Marketing Research Analyst
We are looking for an experienced, detailed-oriented team player to assist our Marketing Team. This position will give you the opportunity to
work in the exciting and ever-changing world of online marketing. If you are smart, driven and looking to make an impact in one of the world’s
fastest growing industries, this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
Local Splash (a Relevant Ads company) is a well-known and established search engine optimization company that uses best practices to achieve
high search result rankings for local businesses. We mainly focus on off-site optimization and local (maps sections) search results.
- Identify the key performance indicators (KPI) that drive our profitability; work with the operations and technology teams to collect these KPI; analyze the KPI and make recommendations to various departments for driving improved KPI and profitability—analysis and recommendations may include customer segmentation and targeting based on life time value of customers; profitability analysis of add-on products; pricing recommendations for core products and add-on products; and profitability of sale channels
- Collect & analyze data related to market expansion opportunities based on customer demographics, preferences, needs & buyinghabits
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into a concise summary and recommendations
- Measure and assess customer satisfaction and identify the key drivers of long term customer satisfaction
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their pricing, sales methods and marketing programs
- Devise & evaluate methods & procedures for collecting data (surveys, polls, or questionnaires), or arrange to obtain existing data
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature
- Working with marketing team to assist in planning new product launches and updating existing products
- Education: College degree in Marketing, Analysis, Mathematics or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experience in an early stage company with less than $50 million in annual revenue
- Experience using “Lean Startup” process for measuring customer/market interest
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong attention to details, highly organized
- Self-starter approach to working in a team environment
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Full Time Position
- 17 Days of PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision plan after 90 days
- Stock options and 401K
Please read and understand all information above before applying.
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to:
Add the position title you are interested in on the subject line.
Relevant Ads - 17 months ago
Relevant Ads has more than ten years of search marketing expierence, operates in more than several countries and employs approximately...